Il Principio - The Principle

Ognuno di noi possiede la verità, intraprende quindi il proprio cammino infinito per conoscerla. Questa è l'essenza del sentire, la luce dell'esistenza. Questo è il cammino che in ogni passo del sogno ci porta dal possedere la verità ad essere la verità.
Each of us possesses the truth, then undertakes his endless journey to know the truth. This is the essence of feeling, the light of existence. This is the path that in every step of the dream leads us from having the truth to being the truth.

Saturday 6 May 2017

Yesterday the world disappeared

Yesterday the world disappeared.
Yesterday the world became a promise.

You have been wished through the storm, I have shouted your name in silence with all the strength of my blood. Then my desire became our desire.

Our blood has danced, your blood has bloomed.

She has waited patiently, feeling you become, she has been your life essence and vessel.

She has shattered the skies for you, she has transcended her skin to make you appear.

This is not gentle. This is not a dream. This is an amazing battle, strength for existence, the will to be, to ascend and breathe.

You are beautiful. Your beauty isn't as thin as words on paper. Your beauty is not a fable whose pages can be closed to be read another time, when reality is too boring or unkind. Your beauty is real, it's flesh, bones and blood, it's a scent that washes emotions through every fragment of my being.

You are the naked truth, the sense of it all. Like a forgotten friend, you appear crossing my way, just as if to say, "I'm here, you have been looking for me. Do you remember?".

You are yours, but you are ours. You are not a stranger. I couldn't recognise you with my eyes, because I had never seen you in this form before. But my blood knows you. I hold you with confidence, your needs are my resolution, your cry is the cue for my focus and determination. I recognise you in my essence, taking care of you is my natural instinct, it's engrained in my deepest self. When I hold you, the world disappears and a new world rushes out from my heart.

You are yours, but you belong to life. I will guide you to become yourself. You will carry part of me inside of you, but you will not be me, I shall not survive death through you.

I will offer you the warmth and the will of my love, unconditionally, unceasingly. There is no contract or compromise, there is nothing anyone can do to change this.
I will offer you my thoughts, we will learn together, we will walk together, until you'll be able to walk faster than me.
I will offer you my truth, I shall learn to accept your truth, even when it frightens or hurts me. You will show me who I am, we will not need to hide from each other.

Yesterday the world disappeared.
Yesterday the universe was born.

Life is the most amazing battle. You will learn. The world is a wonder to explore, it will change you, it will make you bigger than ever, it will make you more humble as your vision expands. We will learn. One day I will watch you walk.

Welcome, my strong in battle, flourishing girl, my Matilda Florence. She, my Gentle Heart, and I, love you.

————


Ieri il mondo è scomparso.
Ieri il mondo è diventato una promessa.

Sei stata desiderata attraverso la tempesta, ho gridato il tuo nome in silenzio con tutta la forza del mio sangue. Poi il mio desiderio è diventato il nostro desiderio.

Il nostro sangue ha danzato, il tuo sangue è fiorito.

Lei ha aspettato pazientemente, sentendoti divenire, è stata la tua essenza vitale e vascello.

Ha frantumato i cieli per te, ha trasceso la sua pelle per farti apparire.

Questo non è delicato. Questo non è un sogno. Questa è una battaglia straordinaria, forza per esistere, la volontà di essere, ascendere e respirare.

Tu sei bellissima. La tua bellezza non è sottile come le parole su un foglio di carta. La tua bellezza non è una favola le cui pagine possono essere chiuse per essere lette in un altro momento, quando la realtà è troppo noiosa o sgradevole. La tua bellezza è reale, è carne, ossa e sangue, è un profumo che manda onde di emozioni attraverso ogni frammento del mio essere.

Tu sei la nuda verità, il senso di tutto. Come un'amica dimenticata, appari sul mio cammino, come per dire: "Sono qui, mi hai cercata. Ti ricordi?".

Tu sei tua, ma sei nostra. Non sei una sconosciuta. Non potevo riconoscerti con i miei occhi, perché non ti avevo mai vista in questa forma. Ma il mio sangue ti conosce. Ti tengo con fiducia, le tue esigenze sono la mia risoluzione, il tuo pianto è il segnale che sveglia la mia attenzione e determinazione. Ti riconosco nella mia essenza, prendermi cura di te è il mio istinto naturale, è radicato nel mio essere più profondo. Quando ti tengo, il mondo scompare e un nuovo mondo sgorga dal mio cuore.

Tu sei tua, ma appartieni alla vita. Ti guiderò a diventare te stessa. Porterai parte di me dentro di te, ma non sarai me, non sopravviverò alla morte attraverso di te.

Ti offrirò il calore e la volontà del mio amore, incondizionatamente, incessantemente. Non c'è nessun accordo o compromesso, non c'è niente che nessuno possa fare per cambiare questo fatto.
Ti offrirò i miei pensieri, impareremo insieme, cammineremo insieme, fino a quando sarai in grado di camminare più velocemente di me.
Ti offrirò la mia verità, imparerò ad accettare la tua verità, anche quando mi spaventerà o mi farà soffrire. Mi mostrerai chi sono, non dovremo nasconderci l'uno dall'altra.

Ieri il mondo è scomparso.
Ieri l'universo è nato.

La vita è la battaglia più sorprendente. Imparerai. Il mondo è una meraviglia da esplorare, ti cambierà, ti renderà più grande che mai, ti renderà più umile mentre la tua visione si espande. Impareremo. Un giorno ti guarderò a camminare.

Benvenuta, mia forte in battaglia, fiorente bambina, mia Matilda Florence. Lei, il mio Cuore Gentile ed io, ti amiamo.

No comments:

Post a Comment